Delightfully situated just off Ballynahinch Road amidst undulating countryside, Thorndale halls is a small exclusive development of only 7 magnificent individually designed family homes. Offering an enticing choice of layouts all of approximately 4000 sq.ft. each of these impressive homes boasts feature with individual character and quality. Thorndale Halls has been designed to take advantage of the qualities and attractions of its particular environment. The grandeur and proportion of the individual homes is matched only by the attention to detail and finish inside which Dornan Developments are renowned for.
Artist impression for illustrated purposes only.
Outstanding detached property briefly comprising 5 reception rooms, spacious kitchen with dining area, utility room, 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite & dressing room, 2 bedrooms with ensuite, 1 with dressing room.
- Oil fired heating with underground heating on the ground floor and thermostatically controlled radiators on the first floor
- Double glazed windows in oak effect PVC frames
- Excellent PC allowance totalling £25,000 towards kitchen, sanitary ware and fireplace – to be chosen from builders nominated suppliers.
- Mahogany painted front door.
- Pressurised water system.
- Cornicing to Entrance Hall, Landing and main reception rooms.
- Beam vacuum system.
- Intruder alarm system.
- Generous electrical specification.
- Approximately 1/2 acre sites.
- Butterly country manor exterior facing brick.
- Asphalt driveway.
- Brick paviour patio and barbecue area.
- Front lawn laid in turf.
- Double garage with remote control doors and roofspace conversion providing an office or playroom.
Holding Deposit £1000.00, £500.00 of which is non-refundable made payable to W G Maginess & Sons
* Proposed option for an alternative layout available, subject to approvals
NB: Amendment to brochure – Skirtings and architraves painted.
– Roof tiles
If fittings not selected through builders suppliers PC sums will be reduced by 50%.