Two luxury new-build properties, currently under construction, enjoying a delightful semi-rural setting with breathtaking vistas over Lough Neagh yet conveniently situated to neighbouring towns and villages and within easy commuting distance of the International Airport, Belfast, Lisburn and Lurgan.
Combining attractive elevations and a contemporary internal layout each of these superb 1 ½ storey properties offers beautifully proportioned family accommodation, extending to approximately 2500 sqft., incorporating a host of top quality features and high specification finishes throughout.
Sure to appeal to a wide cross-section of discerning purchasers seeking an exquisite new home in a sought after ‘out-of-town’ location enjoying privacy, convenience and stunning views encompassing the South Antrim Hills to the front and spectacular elevated views across Lough Neagh to the rear stretching to The Sperrins in the distance.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Closed Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge with provision for fireplace, Dining Room open plan to superb Kitchen/Dining Area leading to Family Room with vaulted ceiling, picture windows and French doors, secondary hallway with Walk-in Pantry, Study, Utility Room and Toilet, painted spindle staircase with oak newel posts and handrail to spacious first floor galleried landing, 4 Bedrooms, (Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and en-suite Shower Room), 2 sharing ‘Jack & Jill’ en-suite Shower Room, Bathroom.
- Wired for alarm system.
- Oak panelled internal doors with painted architraves and skirting.
- Painted spindle staircase with oak newel posts and handrail.
- Black PVC double glazed windows and exterior doors.
- PVC fascia and soffits with seamless aluminium guttering.
- Oil-fired central heating.
- Stone cladding finish to front Porch.
- Smooth rendered walls.
- Matching detached double garage with twin doors.
- Kerbed and stoned driveway and forecourt providing good on-site parking.
- Gardens levelled and top soiled.
- P.C Sums for Kitchen, Sanity Ware and fireplace – £12,000.
Price: Site 1 – SOLD Site 2 -SOLD
Completion – By arrangement.
NB: Holding deposit £1000.00, (£500.00 of which is non-refundable.)
Location: Off Feumore Road fronting Shore Road.
Artist impression for illustrated purposes only.